Osteoporosis -The Ultimate Guide to Stronger Bones
Help your bones stay strong. This e-book gives you all the facts about osteoporosis. No need to jump from website to website, trying to sort out all the conflicting information. I've put it all in one, easy to access document.
In this 47 page PDF book, I cover these topics:
- What is osteoporosis exactly?
- Risk factors - both controllable and uncontrollable
- Social and emotional aspects of osteoporosis
- Nutrition for osteoporosis - (and it's much more than just calcium and vitamin D)
- Exercises for osteoporosis - what types of exercises should you and shouldn't you be doing? Plus, I give you actual exercises (with pictures!) to improve your balance, posture, strength, bone mass, and flexibility.
- Medications for osteoporosis - what are the different types of medicine and how do they exactly work to improve bone mass?
- And more...